Chief Financial Officer - Corporate Office Monticello
Posted by Chad McGriff
- Phone: 870-460-4923
SUBMIT RESUME TO CMCGRIFF@DREWFOAM.COM
SALARY/BENEFITS: Competitive Salary based on experience with Medical, Vision, Life Insurance
LOCATION: The position is based in our Company Headquarters in Monticello, Arkansas however the job requires some travel to our other plants located in Portland, Tennessee and Anderson, South Carolina.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for managing all financial and information technology aspects of the company and assists the CEO in the aggressive and successful growth of the company.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, a Masters in Business Administration preferred. Must also have training and experience in multi-facility operations, manufacturing environment a plus.
· Manage all facets of finance and administration for multi-facility/multi-state manufacturing
· Oversee financial reporting, quarterly projections, and long-term strategy and budgets.
· Develop a program for Information Technology and manage a multi-facility network
· Regularly assess organizational and company performance against budgets, financial goals, and put into action for the company.
· Directly supervise and advise Controller, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Invoicing for multi-facility accounting department.
· Update software, systems, and network technology
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· MBA/CPA desirable
· Information Technology, ERP a must
· Must possess strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge and experience in multi-facility and multi-state manufacturing