Maintenance Worker - SOUTH CAROLINA
Posted by Chad McGriff
- Phone: 8006431206
DREW FOAM COMPANY is seeking a Maintenance worker for it's Anderson, SC plant.
Those interested in applying for this position must have maintenance experience with all aspects of facilities management including electrical, mechanical, repair , plumbing, and computers.
This is a Full Time, Hourly position with pay based on knowledge and previous work experience.
• Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
• Prepare weekly maintenance duties and allocate work ·
• Supervise and train maintenance technicians
• Supervise tradesmen during installations , repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
• Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
• Ensure compliance of plant codes and state and federal laws
• Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
• Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations)
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
• Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor Requirements
• Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
• Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
• Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
• Excellent planning and leadership abilities
• An eye for detail
• Computer savvy, Information Technolody training a plus