INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ADMINISTRATOR - MONTICELLO
DREW FOAM COMPANIES, INC. is seeking an INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ADMINISTRATOR for the Information Technology Department within our corporate headquarters of Monticello..
This is a Full-Time position with a competitive salary based on experience and good benefits package.
This opportunity seeks a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of Information Technology Administrator . In this position, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining computer workstations and associated software within our company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Ability to communiate and work with an outside management IT solutions group
- troubleshoot and resolve software and operating systems issues
- abity to work with and understand the Microsoft Server environment with multi-locations
- must have good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
- must be able to perform duties of desktop support
- must be able to perform duties associated with and provide support for Microsfot Office, Outlook, and Office 365
- Technical aptitude
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree a plus
- Microsoft certification a plus and would be considered in compensation level
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (CRM, Sage, and Accounting Software Training a Plus)